Sunday 18 August 2013

Wet Pineapple Crush Cake Recipe




I love this cake and made it up myself.
I had a taste for cake and pineapples. So I made this.
This is a cake I bake in my cake pan that has a lid and I just cut it up and serve it from there.

 

Ingredients
Butter Cake Recipe http://wymeakasworld.blogspot.com/2013/08/butter-cake-recipe.html
Butter Cream Frosting http://wymeakasworld.blogspot.com/2013/08/super-easy-vanilla-buttercream-frosting.html
Canned Pineapple Chunks

Method

  1. Make the butter cake accoding to the recipe but substitute the milk for pineapple juice out of the can of pineapples but save a little.
  2. Make the frosting according to the recipe
  3. When the cake has baked and cooled. Smother the frosting quite thickly on the top of the cake and poke a few holes in the cake using a toothpick and pour on the rest of the juice from the can. 
  4. Crush up the pineapple (I leave mine quite chunky) and pour on top.
  5. Pop this in the fridge for about an hour and it's ready to be served.
Let me know if you enjoy this cake as much as my family does x

No comments: