Tuesday 13 August 2013

How to Pink Toe Nail Art





Omg! I was in such a rush to get out the house in the summer and as I put my shoes on I screamed at what I saw. Chipped and peeling nail polish! I thought, ''I can't go out like that.'' Quick! I ran upstairs grabbed the nail case and within 3 minutes I created this. I really should of let the pink dry before I painted the black and white but it dried perfect and I also got compliments.
You will need:

  • Nail polish of your choice
  • Black & white nail art pens or polish with thin striping brushes
  • Clear top coat
  1. Paint all of your toe nails one color. Let dry.
  2. Take the black nail art pen and paint the very tip of your toenail at the top, from the outer corners pull the brush towards the middle of the nail in a striped/lined pattern. Let dry.
  3. Next take the white nail art pen and outline the black lines you did in the previous step. Let dry.
  4. Paint with top coat and you are done.
But if you are in a rush and you have mastered this design you can do it an about 3 mins and put the top coat on later.
Now It's time to strut your stuff and show them toes off. Wiggle, Wiggle lol.

No comments: