Tuesday 13 August 2013

Kolcraft 2-in-1 Preferred Position Bassinet

 

I bought this bassinet for my 5th child as I had gotten rid of everything after my 4th child thinking we would not be expanding our family anymore. It was an absolute dream, it fulfilled all of my baby's needs. My little boy became ill so the incline sleeper was perfect as he couldn't sleep flat. It came with a little toy mobile and a battery operated electronic unit that played nature sounds, lullaby's and even vibrated. My favorite feature was the dim night light which didn't wake my husband up when baby needed feeding or was just unsettled. The base has a huge storage basket which fitted everything in and more. Very roomy for baby and all fabrics can be removed for easy washing. So want another baby just to use it again lol. Did you have a bassinet like this?

No comments: